Do you have an idea or a concern that you want to share with someone at CWC? At times, it can be a little tricky to figure out who to contact. The first step in this process is to understand the roles and responsibilites of each of the stakeholders at CWC. These roles are clearly defined in the list below. Once you understand these roles, click on the link at the bottom of the page which best describes your situation.
- Serve as a trustee of Christian Education at Central Wisconsin Christian (CWC)
- Provide vision for CWC
- Create policies and procedures to make CWC as efficient and successful as possible
- Supervise the school administrator
- Act as an appeals panel in staff and student matters
- Manage all day to day operations at CWC
- Supervise all the staff at CWC
- To manage his/her classroom in a professional manner
- Teach our students to glorify God and to serve His world
- Support CWC in trying to meet its mission
- Work closely with administration and staff in the partnership of educating their children and grandchildren
- Elect Board members as trustees of CWC
If you have thoughts on how we can better advance the cause of Christian education in our communities, please contact the appropriate committee chairperson. Click here for more information.