All Christian parents and guardians are encouraged and invited to apply for enrollment to Central Wisconsin Christian Transitions and Preschool classes. Here are the steps to becoming a part of the CWC family:
- At least one parent/guardian must be actively involved in a Bible-believing, Christ-confessing church and personally committed to Christ.
- Complete an Admission Form and Pastor's Reference and return it to the Advancement Office. (Pastor's Reference only for 1st time CWC families)
- Enrollment contract includes a statement of agreement with the Mission Statement and School Philosophy and Purpose.
- $100 per child deposit to save your spot.
- Child must be toilet trained.
- Transitions children must be 3 by September 1 and Preschool children must be 4 by September 1. If you have questions about developmentally-appropriate class placement, please contact our Early Childhood staff.
- Our seats are limited, so enrollment is by first come first serve. Online registration begins January, 30 2021, at 8AM with $100 deposit online.
- Following online registration, you will be notified by the Advancement office on Monday of your status. If you do not receive your first choice for class preference AND you choose not to enroll, your deposit is refundable. In the case of not enough students for a particular session, the session may be eliminated and combined with another.
- Once the Advancement office receives the completed application and pastor recommendation (within 15 days of online registration), they will call to schedule a tour and interview if this has not been done already.
- Acceptance – If accepted, a letter or phone call will be directed to the inquiring family, welcoming them into the Central Wisconsin Christian family!
Early Childhood Class Times
Preschool AM - Monday / Wednesday/ Friday: 8:-10:50
Preschool PM - Monday / Wednesday/ Friday: 12:00-2:50
Transitions AM - Tuesday / Thursday: 8:00-10:50
Early Childhood Tuition (2020/21)
Preschool - $1300 (3-day)
Transitions - $900 (2-day)